Apple Announces iOS 7 at the 2013 WWDC
Yesterday Apple introduced the iOS 7 beta for iPhone users.They said the iOS 7 will be available on iPhone 4 in Fall, and iPod touch 5th gen, iPad mini and iPad 2 to follow later.
The iOS 7 came with new features and stuff. A redesigned UI, smarter Siri, AirDrop (aka WiFi direct), iTunes Radio and an updated Apple Appstore.
Sad to note, many features Apple introduced on the iOS 7 are not quite that revolutionary. AirDrop for example, has long been available on Android as WiFi direct, but then, Apple managed to poke fun at Samsung with the feature by saying that you don’t have to bump your phones together, like in Samsung commercials where two users share files via NFC by ‘bumping their phones together’.
Watch 2013 WWDC keynote brought to you by CNET:
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple announces September 7th as official launch date for the next-gen smartphones
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India
- Apple Announces iOS 7 at the 2013 WWDC
- Xiaomi Announces Mi Mix 2 with bezel-less design, 8GB RAM
- Blackberry announces TCL as its official hardware contractor, to make subsequent BB devices