Apple Announces iOS 7 at the 2013 WWDC
Yesterday Apple introduced the iOS 7 beta for iPhone users.They said the iOS 7 will be available on iPhone 4 in Fall, and iPod touch 5th gen, iPad mini and iPad 2 to follow later.
The iOS 7 came with new features and stuff. A redesigned UI, smarter Siri, AirDrop (aka WiFi direct), iTunes Radio and an updated Apple Appstore.
Sad to note, many features Apple introduced on the iOS 7 are not quite that revolutionary. AirDrop for example, has long been available on Android as WiFi direct, but then, Apple managed to poke fun at Samsung with the feature by saying that you don’t have to bump your phones together, like in Samsung commercials where two users share files via NFC by ‘bumping their phones together’.
Watch 2013 WWDC keynote brought to you by CNET:
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Apple announces September 7th as official launch date for the next-gen smartphones
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India
- Apple Announces iOS 7 at the 2013 WWDC
- Xiaomi Announces Mi Mix 2 with bezel-less design, 8GB RAM
- Blackberry announces TCL as its official hardware contractor, to make subsequent BB devices