Apple comes out with iOS 7.0.2 to fix lockscreen bypass issue
Last week we told you how a bug in the new iOS 7 lets you access the gallery and even make calls on a locked iOS 7 device. Well, Apple has rushed to the rescue, by slapping things in place and coming out with a new update in the name of iOS 7.0.2, just to fix the bug before things get out of hand.
So if you use an iPhone 4s upwards, you might want to upgrade to iOS 7.0.2 to stay safe if you like locking your device with security lock. To update your device, go Settings > General > Software Update on your supported iOS device. The operating system update weighs in at 21 megabytes for an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.1 already installed.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple comes out with iOS 7.0.2 to fix lockscreen bypass issue
- Oppo R9 takes crown from Apple iPhones, becomes top seller in China
- Apple Watch Hermès comes with $1500 price tag
- Apple leapfrogs Xiaomi, becomes world’s second best-selling wearable brand
- iPhone becomes top smartphone brand in China as Apple smash records