Apple confirms iPhone 6s and 6s Plus have 2GB of RAM; iPad Pro has 4GB
Contrary to Apple tradition, these generation of iPhones albeit being “s” models, came with major improvements over their predecessors. The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus sport 12MP cameras, 5MP selfie cameras, Force Touch technology and now, Apple has confirmed the flagships are powered by 2GB of RAM amid confusion over the iPhone maker’s silence on the RAM specification of both phones yesterday.
On the other hand, the new
stylus Apple Pencil-touting iPad Pro sports a massive 4GB of RAM for all that productivity you are going to process with the gigantic slate. This information was spilled by Adobe who was discussing about their image editing app Photoshop on the new Apple tablet.
The iPad Pro features a more powerful Apple A9X chipset while the latest iPhones come with Apple A9 processors.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Apple confirms iPhone 6s and 6s Plus have 2GB of RAM; iPad Pro has 4GB
- Apple officially confirms October 17th as launch day of iPhone 6 in India
- Leak confirms that Samsung would use the”Galaxy S8+” naming
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks again, confirms VR technology and other key specs
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage