Apple curved iPhone screens in the works, will debut in lower half of 2014
Apple is said to making new curved, bigger screens for it’s iPhone line, an insider told Bloomberg.
Apple looked uninterested in Samsung and LG’s flexible display technology recently but it seems they feel threatened lately as more calls for stronger screens and batteries on smartphones have increased.
Our source confirmed that his colleagues at Cupertino are making two models with large displays with displays that curves downward toward the edges. The new iPhone models as the person said, will carry 4.7″ and 5.5″ displays and are planned to debut in the lower half of next year.
When asked to confirm the development, Natalie Kerris, an Apple spokeswoman refused to speak on the issue.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple curved iPhone screens in the works, will debut in lower half of 2014
- Meizu 15 appears to be coming with dual-curved display
- Report suggests that Samsung might supply OLED panels to Apple exclusively till 2018
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- HTC’s Latest Flagship Smartphone Device Similar To Apple’s iPhone