Apple, Google, Instagram lead list of “Most Innovative Companies”
Cupertino tech giant, Apple, has been ranked as one of the leading companies in innovation for the year. The iPhone maker only came behind Warby Parker — who topped the list “for building the first great made-on-the-Internet brand”– in Fast Company‘s 50 Most Innovative Companies 2015.
Chinese e-commerce gurus Alibaba came third in the range for “for helping consumers save, and be entertained,” while Android and search engine outfit Google followed closely at fourth. Facebooks’s Instagram came fifth on the list for “its beautiful relationship with the fashion industry.”
South Korean phone maker Samsung who introduced flexible displays on smartphones for the first time in history in 2013, came out 41st on the list. The full list can be found at fastcompany.com/section/most-innovative-companies-2015.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple, Google, Instagram lead list of “Most Innovative Companies”
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Google Paid $1 Billion To Apple In 2014 Just To Remain Ios As Default iOS Search Option
- Another Kernel Flaw That Google Won’t Fix For Prompts Users Switching To Apple iOS’s
- Apple’s lead Over Android mortify Google