Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB
Following the official unveiling of the Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus and the iPhone X, Apple has been making some changes to the App Store as it kicked the change off by deleting some apps off the store in order to free it from multiple apps and substandard ones.
The tech company further released a new guideline to developers towing in the line of Google which did a complete sweep of the Play Store some weeks ago.
The latest report however reveals that the tech company has increased the download limit from the App Store which was previously pegged at 100MB or below to as much as 150MB over cellular.
The latest download limit review over cellular data comes ahead of the official shipping of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus units.
The official release of the iOS 11 which held today witnessed the announcement of the new download limit over cellular connection.
The official announcement reads:
“We’ve increased the cellular download limit from 100 MB to 150 MB, letting customers download more apps from the App Store over their cellular connection.”
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB
- Apple’s fiscal Q3 2015 earnings score sheet is out: 47.7 million iPhones sold, $10.7b profit made
- Huawei’s Y5 II Has Similar Features Over The last Line-up
- Samsung Pay has over 1 million users in South Korea alone
- Samsung considers factories in Indonesia as import tax rates go up