Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
As we have been used to in the past, and lot of us expected the annouoncement of new iPad units from Apple and as it is, we have nothing had anyone yet. According to the rumours that led up to this year, we should be expecting nothing less than three iPad units from the Cupertino-based company, and from another one, these units were to hit the market in the summer.
Well, we have another report at hand that seems to confirm the previous timeline, and we are told to expect the 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch size iPad units in the month of May. According to reports, Apple is looking to appease to the mid range and entry level markets with a 9.7 inch iPad that would have the A9 chipset, a 10.1 inch design that should hold the basic flagship requirements for the year 2017 and finally, a revamp of the iPad Pro which measures 12.9 inches.
According to other speculative information, the 10.1 inch model would have thin bezels, and carry an A10X chipset alongside the 12.9 inch option
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
- Leak originating from Asia gives info on upcoming Apple iPad Pro 2
- Apple iPad Pro would start arriving to users by Friday, accessories to follow later
- Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3 breaking cover at T-Mobile on Oct 29
- Android and Microsoft tablets eat up Apple iPad’s market share in 2013