Apple iPad Pro would start arriving to users by Friday, accessories to follow later
There is good news for you all Apple iPad users as the iPad Pro has already started to sell in the parts of the world where it has been launched. For those that have pre-ordered the device, Apple has put a date of Friday on the time of receipt of this device. You would not be getting other accessories with the device now though (such as the Apple pencil and smart Keyboard) but that is expected to follow in due time likewise, the delivery dates quoted to be 5-7 working days.
The large tablet which had already been unveiled by Apple back in September only just recently started to sell in the markets. There has been a lot of pre-orders for this one which promises to be a flagship for iPads, being the largest of all time.
Sold in three different models, the 32GB variant of this device costs about $799, the 128GB variant goes for some $949 while the same 128GB that has cellular support costs $1079.
The device is available in color variants of space grey, silver and gold.
You may also like
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
- Leak originating from Asia gives info on upcoming Apple iPad Pro 2
- Apple iPad Pro would start arriving to users by Friday, accessories to follow later
- Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3 breaking cover at T-Mobile on Oct 29
- Android and Microsoft tablets eat up Apple iPad’s market share in 2013