Apple iPhone 5s becomes best-selling device in the US
Samsung Galaxy S4 have been enjoying the top-selling spot in the US for quite some time now but that is past tense now, no thanks to Apple’s iPhone 5s who clinched the position in just 10 days of release.
According to research outlet Canaccord, Apple are expecting a total 52 million units of the iPhone 5s to be sold after the iOS 7 smartphone shipped over 5 million units in it’s first week.
Canaccord also said that the iPhone 5C is experiencing what they tagged as “strong sales”.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch