Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pricing in China unveiled, will launch Oct 14
After getting their certifications processes completed yesterday, Apple will launch the two new iOS 8 smartphones in China on the 14 of October 2014.
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were together announced at Apple’s Keynote event at the beginning of this month. However government policies in China kept the devices waiting for approval for several months even though both were manufactured in the country — yes iPhones are made in China!
The official prices go thus:
- 16GB – CNY 5,288 (€678)
- 64GB – CNY 6,088 (€780)
- 128GB – CNY 6,888 (€883)
- 16GB – CNY 6,088 (€780)
- 64GB – CNY 6,888 (€883)
- 128GB – CNY 7,788 (€999)
While pre-orders start on October 10th, the first wave of shipments will arrive on the 14th while everybody in China can make their direct purchases (offline and online) starting from 17th October.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch