Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus now available in India, Malaysia
The iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus have been released for quite sometimes now but its like enough people can’t seem to get their hands on the device yet, and Apple is constantly working day and night to make sure that every hands that wants either of an iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus gets what they want.
Just last week, Apple had announced the rollout of the phones to 42 different countries around the globe, widening its reach, and now, two more countries have been added to the list of economies where the Apple products are being sold currently.
With India and Malaysia being the newest markets on the list to test the products, the Chief Executive Officer of Apple, Tim Cook, took to Twitter to share the pictures of happy Indians as they were purchasing the phone.
Expected to have launched in Turkey today likewise, Apple have stalled on that due to the recent terror attacks that were recorded in the country.
Apple has made a decent amount of sale on its iPhone 6S and 6S Plus devices so far, reportedly to have sold about 13 million units in the opening weekend alone.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch