Apple iPhone 6 siblings to debut in India 17th October
The duo of Apple’s recently announced iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been confirmed to be headed for India. Come 17th of next month, the “bigger, better” iPhones will break cover in India.
Pricing hasn’t been announced but Indian customers should anticipate for an arm-and-a-leg pricing gauging from the iPhone’s pricing in the United States.
For the books, the Apple iPhone 6 sports a 4.7″ “Retina HD”, 8MP camera, and an Apple A8 chip while the bigger Apple iPhone 6 Plus features a 5.5″ Full HD screen, optically image stabilized 8MP camera and a similar A8 processor.
Apple so far haven’t detailed the internals of the iPhone 6 but the body is designed with an anodized aluminum cover.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch