Apple iPhone 6 siblings to debut in India 17th October
The duo of Apple’s recently announced iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been confirmed to be headed for India. Come 17th of next month, the “bigger, better” iPhones will break cover in India.
Pricing hasn’t been announced but Indian customers should anticipate for an arm-and-a-leg pricing gauging from the iPhone’s pricing in the United States.
For the books, the Apple iPhone 6 sports a 4.7″ “Retina HD”, 8MP camera, and an Apple A8 chip while the bigger Apple iPhone 6 Plus features a 5.5″ Full HD screen, optically image stabilized 8MP camera and a similar A8 processor.
Apple so far haven’t detailed the internals of the iPhone 6 but the body is designed with an anodized aluminum cover.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch