Apple iPhone 6 to feature two-side USB connector
One of the fascinating techs is the ability for the USB port of the computer/charger end of the phone’s connector to be able to fit on either sides.
Remember that Apple first introduce the dual-sided lightening cable/port on the iPhone 6 in 2012 which the company patented, making it impossible for anyone else to use or to copy to similar styles.
We have to wait till next month, to see everything Apple has in stock, and to see if this dual-side USB lightening cable is carried along, or if it will die along the iPhone 6 sapphire glass dream and all other Apple rumors that failed to live up their dreams.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch