Apple iPhone 6 to feature two-side USB connector
One of the fascinating techs is the ability for the USB port of the computer/charger end of the phone’s connector to be able to fit on either sides.
Remember that Apple first introduce the dual-sided lightening cable/port on the iPhone 6 in 2012 which the company patented, making it impossible for anyone else to use or to copy to similar styles.
We have to wait till next month, to see everything Apple has in stock, and to see if this dual-side USB lightening cable is carried along, or if it will die along the iPhone 6 sapphire glass dream and all other Apple rumors that failed to live up their dreams.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch