Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus enter production, set to break cover in Q3
It’s about time when you get to hear new gossips about upcoming iPhones every day. This relates to the fact that the iPhone 6s is few months away and that Apple has, through the course of seven years (2007 to date), successfully built a huge circle of trust and loyalty within consumers of the iPhone brand.
Reports from Taiwan say that manufacturing of parts for the next generation iPhones has begun. Production of the Apple iPhone 6s and Apple iPhone 6s Plus is reportedly spear-headed by Foxconn alongside other suppliers and OEMs named as Pegatron, Zhen Ding, Flexium and Largan. The Apple iPhone 6s duo is expected to break cover in September.
You may also like
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch