Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
The recently released Apple smartphone, the iPhone 8 has come under heavy criticism just weeks after it was released into the market as some users of the premium device have complained about their devices going faulty just days after purchase.
Recall that a woman was reported to have found her unit of iPhone 8 Plus to have blown up after days of purchase after she charged the smartphone to 70 percent battery mark.
However, coming after the explosion report, more users of the Apple smartphone have complained that the engineering of the device doesn’t exactly depict a premium quality as the screens have started cracking up due to swollen battery units.
The tech company has however reportedly launched investigation into the swelling and resultant screen crack caused to the units of the iPhone 8.
The screen cracking incident was first reported in Taiwan and seems to have spread over to other regions including Japan where a user claimed he received his unit of the iPhone 8 Plus with the screen split.
The Japanese user took to his social media page on Twitter to share an image of the device while explaining his displeasure.
You may also like
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch