Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
Apple’s revolutionary brand has sold 500 million units.
When Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone in 2007, many people rebuffed the him saying that a mobile phone without a keypad is a not plausible.
Fast-forward to now, almost every teenager wants to own an iPhone. The iPhone has transformed into it’s fifth generation which gave birth to what we know as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, with the last two introduced on back in September, 2013.
Apple will hope to continue selling their iPhones under new CEO Tim Cook, and will forever be grateful to Steve Jobs, the legend who transformed smartphones to how they look today.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch