Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
Apple’s revolutionary brand has sold 500 million units.
When Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone in 2007, many people rebuffed the him saying that a mobile phone without a keypad is a not plausible.
Fast-forward to now, almost every teenager wants to own an iPhone. The iPhone has transformed into it’s fifth generation which gave birth to what we know as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, with the last two introduced on back in September, 2013.
Apple will hope to continue selling their iPhones under new CEO Tim Cook, and will forever be grateful to Steve Jobs, the legend who transformed smartphones to how they look today.
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch