Apple iPhone and LG gain on Samsung Galaxy in the US as Android towers
The latest figures coming in from the analysts has revealed that the LG Electronics is fast picking up market share on the expense of Samsung smartphones in the United States.
Apple remained the most popular smartphone vendor in the region after a slight 0.1% decrease to 41.7% share during the 2014 Q4. Samsung lost an expensive 1.1% to but strongly maintained its second spot at 28.6% while the second Korean company on the list, LG Electronics came out third with 8.3% having grown from 7.6% gotten in the previous quarter.
In terms of operating system, Android maintained its lead with 52.2% while Apple followed at nearly 42% while Windows, BlackBerry and Symbian respectively followed suit.
You may also like
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch