Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch
Coming after several rumors surfaced online regarding the much expected 2017 flagship device from Apple, the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, the tech company has finally pulled back the covers on the device.
Prior to its official unveiling, the iPhone X was spotted on benchmarking website sporting some unsurprising features and specifications under the hood.
Ahead of the official launch of the premium device, the iPhone X was according to the benchmarking information expected to come into the market with 3GB of RAM, same as on the iPhone 8 Plus while the iPhone 8 has been said to be coming with the baseline 2GB RAM.
The iPhone X will also come powered by the A11 chipset and come packing 6 core processors.
The iPhone X will run on the iOS 11 and come packing the same display resolution as in the iPhone 7 pegged at 750 x 1334 pixels.
The Apple iPhone X is expected to also come with some improvements over the previously released devices.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch