Apple is making a competitor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Apple is reportedly working on a new phablet with 5.7 inches of display.
The device, name unknown till now, is said to be powererd by an A7 chipset like the one on the Apple iPhone 5S. These are still rumors and should be weighed as such even though the report came from a trusted source.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is still the most notable smartphone with 5.7″ display and Apple will likely face a tough war in wrestling some of the 5.7-inch market share from Samsung.
Needless to say, the reported device will be running iOS (probably iOS 7) and Apple will take the wraps off it by the third quarter of 2013.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Apple issues statement on YiSpecter malware, says it’s under control
- Beware Samsung, Apple is planning ferocious iPhone 6s campaign
- US consumers want phablets this year, and Apple is what they demand
- Apple is building first Android app