Apple offering refurbished iPad Pro devices at great prices
Why buy a new device when you could easily get a refurbished one for not just the lower price deal, but even because it is offered by your device manufacturer themselves? There are a lot of people who would love to use high end smartphones but find out later that their pockets do not agree with them on this kind of adventure and while this is just being financially wise, there are good deals on refurbished phones like this new one from Apple.
For the refurbished iPad Pro models, you can purchase the least of the series which carries a 32GB internal space for $679, narking a big $120 off what it would originally cost you. For the 128GB option, you save $140 and pay $809 while you would be paying a total of $919 for the top shelf model that has 4G cellular bands, meaning a $160 reduction in price.
In case you were wondering, a refurbished iPad would have a new battery, a shell and warranty that covers you for one year.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Apple offering refurbished iPad Pro devices at great prices
- US carriers to start offering the Apple Watch?
- MetroPCS stocks on the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus units, although in limited quantities
- Apple adds iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone SE to exchange program
- Apple quietly bumps up specs on their iPad lineup, shave prices off them too