Apple reports biggest iPhone sales ever
In these exact words, Apple spoke through a spokesman, “Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of pre-orders overnight.”
To back up the claims, AT&T suggested that the demand for the new iPhone models outweighs that of previous models, citing that as the reason why the release date was scaled slower to October instead of the original September 19th.
What this could mean is that we might be heading for the biggest iPhone sales ever. Apple have year over year, broken their own records of number of iPhones shipped on the first weekend of release. The big Apple might be on course to set another record yet again.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple reports biggest iPhone sales ever
- Apple reports $37.5 billion profit for it’s 2013 Q4
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India