Apple reports biggest iPhone sales ever
In these exact words, Apple spoke through a spokesman, “Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of pre-orders overnight.”
To back up the claims, AT&T suggested that the demand for the new iPhone models outweighs that of previous models, citing that as the reason why the release date was scaled slower to October instead of the original September 19th.
What this could mean is that we might be heading for the biggest iPhone sales ever. Apple have year over year, broken their own records of number of iPhones shipped on the first weekend of release. The big Apple might be on course to set another record yet again.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Apple reports biggest iPhone sales ever
- Apple reports $37.5 billion profit for it’s 2013 Q4
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India