Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
Undeniably, smartphone sales worldwide hit record high last 2015, with most Chinese manufacturers dominating the largest gains. Las year’s Global smartphone shipments jumped slightly around 10 percent equivalent to 1.43 billion units.
Samsung and Apple, as world’s largest and second largest smartphone makers by shipments retained its top positions in the global chart. In 2015 Apple increased its global market share to 16.2 percent originally from 14.8 percent in 2014.
“With initial Apple shipment estimates all over the map, Apple assured the public that demand for its premium smartphones is still alive and kicking,” said by Scarsella,
While Samsung Company remains hold to stay on the top of the sales charts, it had finished the year with an 85.6 million smartphone device shipments globally. Its South Korean electronics conglomerate’s shipments were also up about 2.1 percent year over year, even in the middle of intensifying competition from most Chinese manufacturers in low to mid range smartphone market, and increasing the popularity of Apple’s iPhone in high end smartphone market.
Recently, both top giant leading smartphone device maker Apple and Samsung issued warnings this week about a drop in its mobile shipments this 2016.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan