Apple says it isn’t interested in becoming your next T-Mobile
We recently brought to you a story where Apple was cited as being in talks to become the next big thing in the US telecoms service industry.
Sadly, the rumor was vehemently denied by Apple who said it’s neither planning to become an MVNO nor discussing about the issue with anyone .
But I badly wanted an iNetwork…
“We have not discussed nor do we have any plans to launch an MVNO,” said an Apple spokeswoman in a statement on Tuesday.
That statement should end all the excitement for now but should Apple turn back on their decision or if it happens that the spokeswoman wasn’t even saying the truth after all, BestMobs will keep you updated.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Apple says it isn’t interested in becoming your next T-Mobile
- Apple says bye-bye to iPhone 5C due to low demand
- Apple issues statement on YiSpecter malware, says it’s under control
- Taylor Swift takes shots at Apple, says she was “shocked” by free 3 months Apple Music service
- Google throws jabs at Apple Watch, says square isn’t that great