Apple have sold 21 million iPhone 6 units — Analyst
Despite all the controversies surrounding the new Apple iPhone 6 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus, an analyst has amounted the number of sales capped between the two iOS 8 devices to be in the region of 21 million — and that’s barely 3 weeks the devices were released in a few countries.
Statistics from Mixpanel puts the iPhone 6 Plus at 1.28 % from the number of active iPhones while the iPhone 6 stands at 5.86%. The analyst said that Apple has sold 17 million iPhone 6 devices while the phablet-sized 6 Plus, which has been hit with much more controversies than the former, has managed to sell 4 million copies.
Apple has told the world that it’s new iPhones got 4 million pre-orders on their first night while 10 million units (including the reservations) were sold on the launch weekend.
You may also like
- Apple have sold 21 million iPhone 6 units — Analyst
- Apple quietly bumps up specs on their iPad lineup, shave prices off them too
- Apple confirms iPhone 6s and 6s Plus have 2GB of RAM; iPad Pro has 4GB
- Cupertino strikes again: Next Apple iPhone might have fingerprint sensor on screen
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan