Apple sold 54 million iPhones in 2015 Q2 but iPad sales were down by 33.5 percent
Estimated statistics released by KGI Securities show that Apple iPhone sales are still booming while the iPad faces a sharp decline.
The research firm explains that Apple might have shipped 54.2 million phones during the last quarter that ended June 2015. During the same period, 8.8 million iPads, 5.4 million Macintosh computers and 3.9 million Apple Watches sailed as well.
In contrast to iPhone sales which went up by 54 percent when compared to last year’s Q2, iPad sales suffered a 33.5 percent decline, no thanks to the surging rise of smartphones with big displays of which the Apple iPhone 6 Plus is a massive part of.
The analyst predicts that Apple will be able to sling some 15 million Apple Watches in total before the end of the year. Another part of the forecast suggests that Apple might run into production issues with the new Force Touch technology in Quarter 4, causing a shortage of supply.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple sold 54 million iPhones in 2015 Q2 but iPad sales were down by 33.5 percent
- Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
- Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
- Apple’s fiscal Q3 2015 earnings score sheet is out: 47.7 million iPhones sold, $10.7b profit made
- See how Sony is making $20 on each Apple iPhone sold