Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
Contrary to reports that sales of Apple smartphones are going to slow down following the outcome of new flagships from Android big players like Samsung, HTC and Sony, Apple is waxing stronger and the Cupertiono, C.A. company balled $13.6 billion profit during fiscal 2015 Quarter 2.
During the said period (January to March 2015), Apple recorded a gross revenue of $58 billion having sold 61.2 million smartphones and 12.6 million iPad tablets. The company was able to hail 4.5 million Macintosh computers.
The sizable growth was indeed fabulous when you put that head-to-head with Apple’s Q2 last year when the iPhone maker pocketed $10.2 billion of profit and $45.6 billion of revenue.
While Apple was grateful to the number of people jumping into the iBandwagon which CEO Steve Jobs called “a higher rate of people switching to iPhone than we’ve experienced in previous cycles,” we suspect that the growing number of Apple users were as a result of this (seriously).
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple sold 54 million iPhones in 2015 Q2 but iPad sales were down by 33.5 percent
- Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
- Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
- Apple’s fiscal Q3 2015 earnings score sheet is out: 47.7 million iPhones sold, $10.7b profit made
- See how Sony is making $20 on each Apple iPhone sold