With Apple Watch, Cupertino takes the cold war to Samsung’s backyard
South Korea is the home hub of Samsung and LG, but this Friday, Apple Inc. stuck its feet in the market by launching the Apple Watch. With this release, Apple is all set to expand its market in this area. This has surely been a revel for all the Apple brand lovers in Korea.
Three categories of Apple Watches have been released in Korea. They are Apple Watch — the simple version, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition. Each one has different features and is marked at different price range. Though a new concept, Apple Watch is laying its tentacles and seems to be embarking a new era.
In addition to South Korea, Apple Watch was also released in Italy, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and Taiwan, which portray these destinations as important markets. Though it is quite early to say the success rate of this latest invention, it is surely a major attraction for all the Apple lovers.
You may also like
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Mark Zuckerberg Expresses His Support With Apple’s Encryption Fight
- With Apple Watch, Cupertino takes the cold war to Samsung’s backyard
- iOS 8.1 rolls out with Apple Pay