Apple wins Samsung in Japan patent case
In what seems to be the norm of these day, Apple and Samsung were head-locked once again, this time in a Tokyo court on Friday. It was a case where Apple accused Samsung of infringing a bounce back patent on the iPhone which Samsung was alleged to have copied on some of it’s older devices.
The court found the allegation valid and concluded that Samsung has infringed Apple’s patent. The bounce back was a feature which makes the page to bounce back when a user tries to scroll beyond the end of the page.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Apple wins but Samsung is happy, latter told to pay to $119 million instead of $2 billion
- Apple wins Samsung in Japan patent case
- Apple sued by University of Winsconsin, could lose $800+ million dollars over illegal patent use
- Samsung wins Apple in latest court battle US to ban some older Apple iPhones, iPads
- Frenemy: Samsung agrees to power Apple iPhone 6S RAM