Apple’s iPad still leading the tablet market
According to statistics reported by IDC (International Data Corporation), Apple still dominate the tablet market while Android tops in terms of operating system. The general tablet market saw a growth of 142.4% in first quarter of 2013 ( 49.2 million shipments), compared to 20.3 million units shipped in the first quarter of 2012.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Apple reportedly planning to dump Qualcomm in 2018
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB
- Apple starts cleaning up App Store, releases new guidelines