Apple’s iPhone 7 Lands Blow Ahead On Samsung Galaxy S7 Launch Date
So it appears that iPhone 7 is powered by A10 processor that is exclusively manufactured Semiconductor Company by based in Taiwan when its first parts of the hardware was on production this summer.
In its last production of flagship device A9 chip was used on Apple’s 6S devices that shared both Samsung in South Korea and Taiwan Company, but its early benchmark testing hinted TSMC to outperform Samsung rival just by 3 percent, so later Apple made a decision to conduct its benchmark test One by One.
But according to a rumor enthusiast MacRumors, Apple now chose to delegate full a responsibility to its Taiwan partner firm due to the 10 nanometer process of manufacturing, not just that they are more advance in device techniques especially in packaging, which allows the company for higher efficiency and higher performance.
BGR a tech site said that Apple’s plan of competing fully with Samsung with its iPhone series till now. And that was done with South Korean Company secretly but now it fully announced in public.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Lands Blow Ahead On Samsung Galaxy S7 Launch Date
- HTC’s Latest Flagship Smartphone Device Similar To Apple’s iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Rumored to Challenge Apple’s iPhone 6S
- Samsung Tagged as Apple’s Future iPhone Storage
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone