Apple’s iPhone trade-in campaign goes Italia
Apple has taken the it’s trade-in exercise to Italy.
The Apple trade-in program involves users surrendering their old/unneeded devices for a new device or cash. Phones received during the program are usually refreshed and sold as refurbished in countries with lower economies.
Users in the US where Apple first kicked-off the program were granted an Apple Store gift card as high as $300 depending on the condition and type of device they submitted.
Apple hasn’t said if the trade-in program will be expanded to yet another country in the near future.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Apple may launch only one smartphone in 2018
- Apple reportedly planning to dump Qualcomm in 2018
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed