Apple’s upcoming iPad Pro to support NFC, USB Type-C
Apple’s much gossiped-about extra-large-sized iPad Pro is in the news once again. This time the tablet, according to insider sources, is reportedly going to support Near Field Communication popularly called NFC — which is unlike Apple.
Among other things, the slate is also going to feature Force Touch and a USB Type-C slot as well as the usual Apple lightening connector. It’s ever likely that the NFC feature is going to be for Apple Pay which Apple has managed to spread to over 1 million frequent customers, if words by a JP Morgan spokesman last month are anything to go by.
The Apple iPad Pro is said to be carrying an A9 processor. The tablet itself, a 12.9-incher (ie, it will pack a 12.9″ display), will be making it’s way towards the show glasses by the second half of this year.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Apple reportedly planning to dump Qualcomm in 2018
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery
- Apple iPhone X appears on TENAA, battery, other hidden specs revealed
- Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB
- Apple starts cleaning up App Store, releases new guidelines