Here are the top 3 Apple iPhone 6 jabs from competitors
The Apple iPhone 6 announcement has come and gone, and pretty much like every single thing on the planet, some are happy, or just OK with it while others are not quite happy, in other words don’t like the new phone.
Well, we are not talking about your friend’s Twitter opinion where she bashed the smartphone for being too costly, or the Facebook guy who said the iPhone 6 was ugly. We are talking about real beef, from people who the iPhone is supposedly going to compete with.
Take a look at Samsung’s tweet:
The phone maker used a popular 2010 quote by late Apple CEO Steve Jobs who said the Galaxy Note (with a 5.3-inch screen then) was never going to sell, and now Apple look at Apple making a 5.5″ phone, the Apple iPhone Plus.
Sony sent a wider punch at Apple with this picture:
While HTC was a bit friendly, welcoming Apple to the big family with “elegant design” but not failing to point out that Apple copied the HTC One’s “elegant design” and size:
Samsung beforehand started buying pears in Belgium for every Apple tweet sent out on the iPhone 6 launch day, wondering why apples were trending instead of pears. Read the whole thing here.
You may also like
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View
- Here are Samsung Galaxy S6’s earphones
- Google Nexus X (Nexus 6) is made by Motorola, here are pics
- Here are the top 3 Apple iPhone 6 jabs from competitors