Are we going to see a $100 MediaTek Google Nexus 6?
After Samsung dropped the bat in making Nexus phones for Google, LG picked up the responsibility and has been doing that for quite some years now.
But word in the street is that the Silicon Valley search engine and software giants, Google, are considering porting the Nexus production all the way down to China this year to harness the possibility of making a $100-priced Nexus 6.
MediaTek is the company behind the alleged deal. The chipset maker will be looking to make insanely cheap hardware similar to Xiaomi’s Redmi Note and Red Rice for Google which the main reason why Google introduced the first Nexus by the way.
For now, you have to down this report with a glass of water diluted with a pinch of salt. These are still flying rumors as we are still to confirm anything pending an official say or a solid leak.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- August 19: Are we going to see HTC One (M8) Windows Phone?
- Are we going to see a $100 MediaTek Google Nexus 6?
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details