Asus announces Zenfone 2 Deluxe Edition
Some days after releasing the Zenfone 2 Laser smartphone into the US market, Asus is back with the launch of the ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition smartphone which boasts of a storage size twice as much compared to its predecessor, the Zenfone 2.
The Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition comes with two special new covers and houses the Intel’s Atom Quad Core Z3580 processor which is clocked at the speed of 2.3GHz under the hood with a screen resolution of 1080×1092 pixels, pixel density of 403ppi per inch and uses the Power VR G6430 with support for OpenGL 3.0.
The Dual-SIM smartphone running an Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with a 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage and capable of supporting an additional 64GB of storage expansion using the microSD card. The smartphone has the capability of supporting and handling an extra 45,000 pictures compared to its predecessor.
Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition is powered by a non-removable 3,000 mAh battery and has a 13MP rear facing snapper with a camera aperture of f/2.0 and supporting dual LED flash for lighting while on the front panel housing a 5MP front facing selfie snapper.
On the connectivity front, the smartphone supporters cellular and wireless bands including GSM/EDGE, WDCMA, FDD-LTE and would is available for a pricing of $399 for retails also it can be
purchased on the Asus website, Newegg, B&H and Amazon store.
You may also like
- Asus Announces Zenfone 3 Release Date
- Asus announces Zenfone 2 Deluxe Edition
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Samsung SM-G110 is a QWERTY keyboard phone with 3.3″ 240×320 screen?
- Samsung Level In, Level On, Level Over and Level Box announced
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL get permanent price cuts after US promotion
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 GameEdition spotted packing GamePad out of the box