Asus Announces Zenfone 3 Release Date
The upcoming Asus Zenvolution this May 30 gave few hints regarding its upcoming products to be launch.
And just recently the company CEO Jerry Shen confirms the release of Zenfone 3 next month. Asus upcoming Zenfone 3 is mainly focused on mid-range mobile market and will run Qualcomm chipset instead of Intel chipset.
In the past the company has been using Intel chipsets on their devices but now decided to shift on Qualcomm starting last September of last year.
Around 90 percent of Asus ZenFone 3 device will be run by Qualcomm processors while the 10 percent will use the MediaTek’s mobile CPUs. Shen stated that Qualcomm and MediaTek have no effect with the gross sales of Asustek.
The company will target middle range mobile market for its Zenfone 3 segment with new devices but still keep an eye on mainstream segment. Shen also said that Asustek will still contend with Huawei and Oppo in China by offering device in same price that is speculated around $300.
Shen also added that Zenfone 3 will be on market in six countries this August. The high-end variant of the device will be at higher price due to more sophisticated specs.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Asus Announces Zenfone 3 Release Date
- Asus announces Zenfone 2 Deluxe Edition
- The Sony Xperia Z3 is now available on T-Mobile for $26.25/24 months
- Meizu M1 Note
- Round-faced LG G Watch R coming to the UK tomorrow for £250
- Meizu MX5 Pro could land with a massive 6-inch Quad HD display
- Airtel Kenya Internet Configuration Settings (APN, IP/Port, Username/Password)