Asus dreams again, expects to reach 200k ZenPhone Indian sales by end of September
Asus, one of the new entrants in the Indian smartphone market, has once again set out a goal it wants to reach. The Taiwanese company says that with the way things are moving, it expects to reach a minimum 200,000 units in sales of it’s Zenphone smartphones in India.
Asus, who claimed to have sold 40,000 Zenphones in it’s first four days in India, are facing stiff competition from the likes of newcomers Xiaomi as well as local brands like Micromax, who offer smartphones in the same price bracket as Asus’ phones.
“Asus presently has 4 variants which have received path breaking response from the Indian market. The company is constantly acting in order to meet the demand and also to cater to all their requirements with the firmware updates,” a spokesperson told newsmen.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Asus dreams again, expects to reach 200k ZenPhone Indian sales by end of September
- Asus guns to be among top five smartphone vendors in India by next year
- Huawei’s Budget Phone Honor 5X To Crack United States Market?
- Google update to Nexus 5 brings volume control bug on board
- Wiko Highway 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite allegedly in finishing stage
- Huawei C199S