Asus dreams again, expects to reach 200k ZenPhone Indian sales by end of September
Asus, one of the new entrants in the Indian smartphone market, has once again set out a goal it wants to reach. The Taiwanese company says that with the way things are moving, it expects to reach a minimum 200,000 units in sales of it’s Zenphone smartphones in India.
Asus, who claimed to have sold 40,000 Zenphones in it’s first four days in India, are facing stiff competition from the likes of newcomers Xiaomi as well as local brands like Micromax, who offer smartphones in the same price bracket as Asus’ phones.
“Asus presently has 4 variants which have received path breaking response from the Indian market. The company is constantly acting in order to meet the demand and also to cater to all their requirements with the firmware updates,” a spokesperson told newsmen.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Asus dreams again, expects to reach 200k ZenPhone Indian sales by end of September
- Elephone P9000 with Android 6 and 4GB RAM selling for $200
- Samsung Teases Galaxy Note 8 Camera, S Pen In New Videos
- Oppo R11S specs leaks on AnTuTu
- Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes to UAE and Saudi Arabia this September
- ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini goes on sale at Amazon.in, costs 16,999 rupees