Asus’ smartphone with dual camera spotted on TENAA
Asus appears to be planning on releasing yet another device into the market as the tech company has been revealed to be working on another smartphone which packs the Asus X018DC model number along with a dual rear camera setup.
The device was spotted in certification website, TENAA where some of the expected specs on the device was released.
According to the TENAA listing of the upcoming Asus device, the upcoming device will pack an 18:9 aspect ratio 5.7-inch HD+ resolution display with a display resolution pegged at 1,440 x 720 pixels.
Under the hood, the device will run on an octa-core processor clocked at the speed of 1.5GHz and in two memory configuration variants of 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM option.
For the optics, the Asus X018DC boasts of dual rear cameras comprising of a 16MP+8MP setup on the back and arranged horizontally while the front panel plays host to an 8MP sensor.
The device will debut with the Android 7.0 Nougat on board and come powered by a 4,030mAh battery unit.
You may also like
- Asus’ smartphone with dual camera spotted on TENAA
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser goes on sale in the United States
- Google Maps Version 4.8.0 released for iOS
- Unannounced Karbonn Titanium S10 listed on Snapdeal
- How To Fix Android Phones That Charges Only When Off
- HTC Desire Eye
- LG V10 features in new commercial, shows toughness