Asus’ smartphone with dual camera spotted on TENAA
Asus appears to be planning on releasing yet another device into the market as the tech company has been revealed to be working on another smartphone which packs the Asus X018DC model number along with a dual rear camera setup.
The device was spotted in certification website, TENAA where some of the expected specs on the device was released.
According to the TENAA listing of the upcoming Asus device, the upcoming device will pack an 18:9 aspect ratio 5.7-inch HD+ resolution display with a display resolution pegged at 1,440 x 720 pixels.
Under the hood, the device will run on an octa-core processor clocked at the speed of 1.5GHz and in two memory configuration variants of 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM option.
For the optics, the Asus X018DC boasts of dual rear cameras comprising of a 16MP+8MP setup on the back and arranged horizontally while the front panel plays host to an 8MP sensor.
The device will debut with the Android 7.0 Nougat on board and come powered by a 4,030mAh battery unit.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Asus’ smartphone with dual camera spotted on TENAA
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser goes on sale in the United States
- Samsung Galaxy S5 teardown reveals $256 manufacturing cost
- Gionee M5 Plus
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Vivo X9 to feature dual camera units on the front as well, rumours suggest
- Apple iPhone 6s goes official with ‘3D’ Force Touch tech