Australian carrier mistakenly ships Pixel devices ahead of official sales date
In Australia, a carrier has made a mistake that would be very much to the satisfaction of their customer and this is the kind of mistake that many smartphone lovers would love to be made towards them also.
The culprit carrier being Telstra, they have made the mistake of activating shipments on their own Pixel devices even though the October 20th date for the commencement for sale is still some five days in front of us.
A user on reddit was the first to create the thread that got this news out and on his thread, he made sure that a lot of important information on the device was provided, going as far as giving us specs, uploading pictures and posting videos on the Pixel smartphone in his custody.
To this, a Telstra representative has responded that it so happens that the carrier sends out its shipments before the time for sale is reach, although accidentally every time that happens.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Australian carrier mistakenly ships Pixel devices ahead of official sales date
- Carrier leaks Nougat rollout date to the LG G5
- Google Pixel 2 Heading into Australia, Pricing details revealed
- Optus updates it’s website, says Nougat would hit original Galaxy A5 units soon
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit