Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
According to a new report that is coming on the back of the MWC that is still going on now, we now know a sure market where the Moto G5 would be sold in. Just launched at the Barcelona showpiece event alongside its Plus variant, the new report confirms that the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus would be sold in Russia.
This sale would commence by the month of April if this report is also on the money. Likewise, from the same report, we pieced that the unit would be sold for some RUB 112,990 which translates to about $225 elsewhere, so we already know what price range to look at for other regions.
In case you didn’t get this information at the official unveiling of the unit, Lenovo has already promised that the Moto G5 and its sibling would feature in markets such as Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and North America as from next month, and in the early days too.
As for pricing, the standard version of the Moto G5 would go for a price of €199 while the Plus option would sell for €279 instead, provided we are still talking about the 2GB/32GB model.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus pricing leaks, availability information updated too
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- Verizon reveals pricing and availability information for the LG V20 on its network