Bad news for LG as V10 doesn’t make good sales run
LG has its new flagship smartphone, the LG V10 out there for everyone following its recent release and it ticks off many high end specifications on the spec sheet. All these, and the hype generated around the device before release, is doing little to help it in the market (ironically, its own home country) as poor sales are being recorded on the device. This is not the only bad news that LG has to deal with now as analysts have interpreted various data to suggest that the situation is not likely to improve.
The major indicator of customer interest in a phone, which is the top 10 smartphone sales table, was used by ATLAS Research and Consulting to determine how the LG V10 has fared among its competitors in the market as it fell well below 10th position, holding down 15th within the October 8 to 14 sales period.
Low cost competitors who offer nearly the same or even higher specifications at lower price rates are part of the reason why LG is having a poor sales. Having dropped the price of its device already, this move would seem to be in vain as this is in line with the dropping prices of the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 likewise.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
- Bad news for LG as V10 doesn’t make good sales run
- OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) To Support Smart AI, Bixby, 4G
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet