Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
Following the release of its successor, the premium OnePlus 5, the OnePlus 3 and 3T users have been hit with a rather sad news as the tech company has revealed that it will no longer support the device following the release of the upcoming Android 8.0
According to the tech company, the Android 8 will be the end of the line in terms of support for the older variants of its devices, the OnePlus 3 and 3T.
The tech company is looking to focus more on the OnePlus 5 which was recently released and making great sales and the production of a successor to the device which is expected to be unveiled next year.
Recall that OnePlus had maintained a clean bill for update roll outs to its devices as it brought the Android 7.0 Nougat early to the OnePlus 3 and 3T despite rumors that both devices may not be getting an early update rollout.
The tech company however revealed that the August update of the Android 7 for the device will cover some security patches and also promised that the OxygenOS 4.5 build will be made available in about 1-2 months.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
- Bad news for LG as V10 doesn’t make good sales run
- OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) To Support Smart AI, Bixby, 4G
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet