BBM records 100 million installs on Google Play Store
It was just like yesterday when BlackBerry rolled out the BBM app across Android OS and iOS platforms, later joined by Windows Phone. The Canadian phone maker recently marked 100 million downloads of the app from Google Ply Store with a big thank you to users but not without mentioning that the number is “just a fraction of the total” because BlackBerry Messenger is on other platforms too — BlackBerry OS, iOS and Windows.
In the spirit of the achievement, BlackBerry Messenger 2.7 was launched, introducing changing of your BBM PIN which will attract a token of $1.99 US dollars per month. The app was also extended to Android Wear platform, the OS which powers most the Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch and many more others.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- BBM records 100 million installs on Google Play Store
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- LG G3 is water-resistant? See for yourself
- Gionee M7 Render Leaks Online Ahead of Release
- Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
- More Amazon Fire Phones are coming despite initial failiure