BBM sees more users following porting to Android and iOS
The last time BlackBerry reported about BBM users, they said they had 80 million active monthly users. Today, in their quarterly reports, they made mention of 85 million monthly users with 115 million registered, thanks to new Android and iOS users.
Things seem to be going pretty well with BlackBerry Messenger anyway, as the reason why BB sent it to other platforms is to get more users and make money; the later not being effected yet.
BlackBerry is alleged to be wanting to sell off the BBM arm alongside some other departments of the Canadian company, just like it’s USA headquarters was sold.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- BBM sees more users following porting to Android and iOS
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 shows up on GeekBench, pours out key specs
- Meizu M1 note goes on sale via Amazon India on May 20
- LG Q8 pricing information revealed, specs, cheaper variant promised
- Iris Scanner on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 may not excite users
- Flip phones taking over in Japan once again