BBM sees more users following porting to Android and iOS
The last time BlackBerry reported about BBM users, they said they had 80 million active monthly users. Today, in their quarterly reports, they made mention of 85 million monthly users with 115 million registered, thanks to new Android and iOS users.
Things seem to be going pretty well with BlackBerry Messenger anyway, as the reason why BB sent it to other platforms is to get more users and make money; the later not being effected yet.
BlackBerry is alleged to be wanting to sell off the BBM arm alongside some other departments of the Canadian company, just like it’s USA headquarters was sold.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- BBM sees more users following porting to Android and iOS
- First Look: Sony Xperia XZ1’s Press Renders Leak
- Xiaomi H3Y with octa-core CPU tipped to arrive later this year
- Huawei Mate 9 poses for the camera in new leaked renders
- iOS App Automated Savings Plan Now Getting Popular
- Nokia officially joins the bendgate troll band with classic Nokia 3310 teaser