It’s a beauty: Oppo’s R7 shines without bezels
The industry has been awash for quite a few weeks regarding Oppo’s ‘bezeless’ device. The Oppo R7 was manufactured with genius Chinese technology that allows for very minimal bezels at the sides of the screen.
In fact, it’s an illusion. The phone actually has bezels, we just don’t see it. It’s a new technology developed by Oppo and they have already patented it.
Very soon the smartphone is expected to break cover with a MediaTek MT6795 64-bit chipset and a 20.7 MP rear camera made by Sony. The rest of the physical qualities are unknown for now so let’s douse some of our teeming curiosity with the hands-on video below:
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition In US