Black Friday? : Motorola Moto X (2014) sells for $199 on Amazon
Amazon isn’t even waiting for it to be Friday yet or for the Friday to even be black before it has kicked off its own discounted sales. This year, Black Friday came early for Amazon and we the smartphone users are already in for a treat. With the sales promotion kicking in, Amazon has posted an amazing offer for its 2nd Generation Motorola Moto X device which would now sell for $199.
What would you be getting for these $199? The Motorola Moto X comes with a beautiful 5.2 inch of display that is made of AMOLED screen technology. It houses the biggest Qualcomm processor that is available for use right now – the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset and its CPU has freedom over 2GB of RAM. There’s a decent 13MP camera on board and the lights on the device is kept running by about 2300mAh of battery.
What makes this deal so beautiful is that the device would normally sell for $300 on Amazon, so shaving off all that extra dollar is quite a big deal and nice bargain.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Black Friday? : Motorola Moto X (2014) sells for $199 on Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 already shipping out to T-Mobile and Verizon subscribers
- Research shows that marriages are suffering for smartphone boom
- SanDisk Launches New 400GB MicroSD Card, iXpand For iPhones
- Latest Privacy Protection Opposed By Google
- Apple offering refurbished iPad Pro devices at great prices