BlackBerry Assistant is out to challenge Cortana, Siri
BlackBerry, today, has announced it’s own virtual assistant that will let smartphone users interact with their mobile phones.
Dubbed the “BlackBerry Assistant”, the virtual assistant will ship with the BlackBerry 10.3 OS when the latter arrives.
The BlackBerry Passport is one of the first phones that will grace BlackBerry’s new VA as the smartphone will pack it right from the box.
Not much was said about the new mobile assistant, but we can easily guess what to expect. It will look and work like the virtual assistants we already know — Siri, Cortana, Google Now and S Voice et al.
September is when the BlackBerry Passport will be unveiled and we expect the BlackBerry 10.3 OS with it’s new voice assistant to break cover at just about the same time.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 rolling out, brings BlackBerry Assistant virtual assistant
- BlackBerry Assistant is out to challenge Cortana, Siri
- BlackBerry Leap hits Nigerian and South African markets
- BlackBerry launches Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite smartphone for $1950
- BlackBerry Leap (BlackBerry Z3 successor) launched for $275