BlackBerry launches KeyOne in matte black with 4GB RAM
Following the release of updates to its latest Android powered devices, BlackBerry Mobile has once again unveiled yet another wonder for the BlackBerry KeyOne device which was for the most part of last year, before it’s release dubbed the BlackBerry Mercury.
The tech company announced that it will be expanding the distribution of the Black Edition BlackBerry KEYone starting from September
The Black edition of the smartphone will come sporting a matte black finishing which adds an extra edge of premium feel to the device along work the specification bump to include the upgrade of its RAM from 3GB to 4GB and the onboard storage memory from 32GB to 64GB.
To further solidify it’s promise, the tech company also release a video which shows off the matte black finish on the Black edition of the device.
The Black variant of the BlackBerry KeyOne device will begin availability this month although information regarding the possible pricing of the device is yet unknown.
Watch the video released by the tech company showing off it’s flagship device which comes different from all other flagship devices launched by the tech company in that it bears the signature QWERTY physical keyboard .
You may also like
- BlackBerry launches KeyOne in matte black with 4GB RAM
- BlackBerry launches Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite smartphone for $1950
- At&T launches BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic
- BlackBerry Passport launches in India for INR 49,990
- HTC launches One (M8 Eye), Desire Eye and dual-SIM Desire 516C smartphones in India