BlackBerry Looking For WhatsApp Alternatives
On our previous post, we stated that WhatsApp will be dropping its support to BlackBerry OS platforms and BlackBerry 10 along with lower versions of Android, Nokia S40, Windows Phone 7.1, and S60 a Symbian device end of this 2016.
On the record, BlackBerry platforms are the ones who are known as strongest and BlackBerry 10, but WhatsApp finally released its decision that raised BBM eyebrows, but the company looks for a possible solution.
The company believed to lose the biggest app messaging globally, and now looking for possible alternatives in order to combat the possible dilemma.
As the company posted on their official social media page, the firm confirms that they are still looking and developing for possible alternatives for them to be seen.
BlackBerry experts recently exploring Android, and stated that “BlackBerry Priv user that was powered Android, will not be affected with the WhatsApp support issue.
BlackBerry Messenger offers the most platforms that will be handled both BlackBerry Operating systems and the BlackBerry 10. The app as security features for both clients to communicate and share personal videos and images with other users around the globe even Android, Windows Mobile, and iPhone devices.”
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- BlackBerry Looking For WhatsApp Alternatives
- New Blackberry patent suggests some kind of authentication tech on keyboard
- Blackberry DTEK60 gets certified by the FCC and Wi-Fi Alliance
- Blackberry Priv selling for $309.99, down from its initial $469.99 unlocked price
- Blackberry extends the Hub+ Suite to Android devices with 5.0 or higher