Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
Coming after BlackBerry’s upcoming device which was dubbed BlackBerry Krypton surfaced online some weeks ago, a reliable tipster has revealed that the much-expected device may in fact come into the market as the BlackBerry Motion.
The fresh information came alongside a photo of the upcoming device with added information on the possible carriers which will serve as vendors for the upcoming Blackberry phone.
The latest information comes after BlackBerry itself confirmed during the IFA 2017 event which held in Berlin that it will indeed be rolling out a new all-touch screen smartphone which will come into the market with a large-sized battery and a durable body.
The tech company revealed that the device which has been pegged to be the BlackBerry Motion will most certainly debut in October.
The BlackBerry Motion has been revealed by the latest information which surfaced online to be coming into the market with a whopping 4,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor under the 5.2-inch or 5.5-inch Full HD display.
Paired with the processor is an expected 4GB of RAM and an Android 7.0 Nougat OS running on board.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
- BlackBerry Motion coming into Canada November 10
- HTC and Nokia back in court as HTC is said to violate some Nokia patents
- Sony Xperia J1 Compact
- Teaser suggests that we would see the Oppo R9s sometimes next week
- Nokia 6 has a variant, might go international after all.
- Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III