Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
Coming after BlackBerry’s upcoming device which was dubbed BlackBerry Krypton surfaced online some weeks ago, a reliable tipster has revealed that the much-expected device may in fact come into the market as the BlackBerry Motion.
The fresh information came alongside a photo of the upcoming device with added information on the possible carriers which will serve as vendors for the upcoming Blackberry phone.
The latest information comes after BlackBerry itself confirmed during the IFA 2017 event which held in Berlin that it will indeed be rolling out a new all-touch screen smartphone which will come into the market with a large-sized battery and a durable body.
The tech company revealed that the device which has been pegged to be the BlackBerry Motion will most certainly debut in October.
The BlackBerry Motion has been revealed by the latest information which surfaced online to be coming into the market with a whopping 4,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor under the 5.2-inch or 5.5-inch Full HD display.
Paired with the processor is an expected 4GB of RAM and an Android 7.0 Nougat OS running on board.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
- BlackBerry Motion coming into Canada November 10
- Latest LG G5 Flagship Smartphone Packed With Unique Duel Lens Camera and Expansion Modules
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra costs $425
- Another LG G3 variant, LG G3 A, breaks cover in South Korea
- Vernee to be the first maker to make use of both Helio X30 and Snapdragon 830 chipsets
- LG G Flex is unveiled as world’s second flexible display smartphone