Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
Coming after BlackBerry’s upcoming device which was dubbed BlackBerry Krypton surfaced online some weeks ago, a reliable tipster has revealed that the much-expected device may in fact come into the market as the BlackBerry Motion.
The fresh information came alongside a photo of the upcoming device with added information on the possible carriers which will serve as vendors for the upcoming Blackberry phone.
The latest information comes after BlackBerry itself confirmed during the IFA 2017 event which held in Berlin that it will indeed be rolling out a new all-touch screen smartphone which will come into the market with a large-sized battery and a durable body.
The tech company revealed that the device which has been pegged to be the BlackBerry Motion will most certainly debut in October.
The BlackBerry Motion has been revealed by the latest information which surfaced online to be coming into the market with a whopping 4,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor under the 5.2-inch or 5.5-inch Full HD display.
Paired with the processor is an expected 4GB of RAM and an Android 7.0 Nougat OS running on board.
You may also like
- Blackberry Motion’s render leaks online
- BlackBerry Motion coming into Canada November 10
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi 5 Spotted Online
- Sony Xperia X now selling for less than $390 in the United States
- Xiaomi is sporting a $160 7.85-inch tablet
- Rajeev Suri is the “other Nokia’s” new CEO
- Sony launches Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, SmartWatch3 and SmartBand Talk across Asia